Photobucket Photobucket photobucket

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've been busy....

We're about to hit the beginning of the end at my school... the final nine weeks of school until my firsties become second graders!  I just love seeing them grow through the year.  During this most recent round of testing {audible sigh}, there were some struggles that stuck out to me for different kids.  So, I've spent my day making some things to help get me through the end of the school year and focus on the skills they need more practice with.  I've uploaded all of these items to my TPT and Teachers Notebook stores.  Check it out!





I also uploaded a little {freebie} to share with you all!


--Mrs. Pollard

4 comments:

  1. LOve these!

    I would love for you to join be in all the fun and follow my blog!-Ms. Patterson

    Plus I am having a Huge, Gigantic giveaway right now

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love all your ideas and cute projects. Quick question...what programs do you use to create your great products/printables?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subsequent to inquiring about a house on Westmount Ave. the time had come to begin looking into the area encompassing it. Many individuals want to be encompassed by individuals who share their same ethnic foundation and in this area African American are in the larger part making up around 75% of the populace in the 90043 postal division. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few moneylenders that offer clients with a terrible record as a consumer, a choice to get endorsement on low salary auto advances. There are some that will dismiss those that have had numerous repossessions, a released chapter 11 or those that may be in credit guiding or have past due tyke backing or assessment liens. On the off chance that you consider the internet loaning foundations, your possibility of endorsement may be better, in any case. cash advance chicago

    ReplyDelete