Tuesday, November 13, 2012

M.I.A.

Oh. My. Goodness.  I have been the WORST blogger ever!  I can't believe I haven't blogged for over 2 months!  I'm so sorry I've been M.I.A.  I've been keeping so busy learning the ropes in Kindergarten.

Here's a little recap of my October adventures in the classroom:




Can you tell I used my new camera to take this picture... love it!

I left my old tree in NC when I moved and I just couldn't live without it so I made a new one!
Check out this link for directions to make a tree of your own: Mrs. Jump's Class

My hubby crafted this little beauty.  The colors make me happy.  :)

I promise to be a better blogger as the year goes on.  I hope everyone is having a great year!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you in being way behind on blogging. Sometimes life happens. I love your pumpkin treats by the way. They look super!
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a GiveAway.
    Please stop by.
    http://www.myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com/2012/11/polka-dot-birdie-giveaway.html

    :)
    Tamera

    ReplyDelete