1. I am super impressed with the progress my kinders are making with their writing. I recently moved my writing time to first thing in the morning (rather than after lunch). They are writing the second they walk in the door before they even start unpacking. I'm finding that they are so much more focused on their task.
2. We had a busy Thursday celebrating Valentine's Day and our 100th Day of School! My sweet hubby surprised me at school with this beautiful bouquet of flowers.
3. My blog business cards arrived in the mail this week. It's just easier to give someone a card than spell everything out for them. Do other bloggers out there have business cards?
4. My principal and I have been working very hard on getting our data boards up and running. (Keep in mind this is a first year school so it's one small step at a time.) This is a picture from earlier in the week. I'll post completed pictures once we get the data and headers up! :)
5. It's a loooong weekend! Happy President's Day!