Photobucket Photobucket photobucket

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Goodies... TPT

It's hard to avoid the holiday spirit when the stores are fully decorated for Christmas and playing Christmas music overhead (even though we're still weeks away from Thanksgiving).  I got sucked in this weekend when my husband and I headed out to do some holiday shopping... then, I got excited and started creating lessons and stations for my classroom this Christmas!

Check out all of my Christmas goodies at my TPT store!













I also have everything for sale in my Teachers Notebook store.

Studying different versions of The Gingerbread Man is probably my favorite thing to do with my students in December.  They get so excited about the Gingerbread Man and it can so easily be tied across the curriculum.  What is your favorite thing to do with your students in December?

--Mrs. Pollard

3 comments:

  1. Your activities look GREAT!! All these great holiday ideas are making me want to start planning for the holidays. My students love making a chain {from contruction paper} to count down the days to Christmas. I have the strips pre-cut so all they have to do is link and glue. I also have them practice making a pattern by using red and green strips of paper. We do this on or before December 1st.

    Jennifer A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out our ginger bread unit up later this week! If you like the gingerbread books, you will love it!

    http://firstgradefanatics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, http://www.iessaywriter.com/
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete