Photobucket Photobucket photobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Magnetic Money Pig

I've been very busy searching and creating this weekend!  A co-worker of mine spotted this amazing idea on a blog called Second Grade is Splendid!.  You should really check it out... just scroll down on the page to see the details on how to make this magnetic money pig.  I already had the paint and acrylic spray so I just had to pay for the magnets ($6 @ Walmart) and pan ($1 @ The Dollar Tree)... and of course the money that is used on the project!  Thanks, Ms. Durning for the great idea.  My kids will really love using this during our daily calendar routine!


--Mrs. Pollard

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing idea! I plan to share it with the rest of my team tomorrow during our planning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture seems to be there. Maybe it's something with your internet browser if you're not able to view it.

    ReplyDelete