Photobucket Photobucket photobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Table Name Tags

Having desk plates or name tags is a pretty important resource for 1st graders.  When I switched over to tables from desks, I couldn't find a name tag that worked.  I not only wanted their name on it, but also the alphabet, a number line, shapes, and right and left.  The only ones available at the stores were ginormous and consumed all of the work space on my tables so I created my own.  I just change the student name and print them on colored paper (to match the chair pockets).  I use 2 pieces of rolled scotch tape to secure them to the table and then use a big square of clear contact paper to protect them.  I usually change seats every nine weeks.  They come off very nicely and are easy to replace.  (The key to the contact paper is not having any bumps or the kids will pick at it.)

(I'm attempting to post a Word document so you can edit it and use your own student names.  Please let me know if it doesn't work right and I'll try to figure it out.)

3 comments:

  1. Love these! I am starting homeschool this year, K and Pre-K and I am checking out all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The institution account is usually usually some type of confirming or even a bank account. simply just ar getting to be purchased in to our store in conjunction along side your proof of money flow, your hottest regular bank assertion and you merely current examine online title loans photograph ID or even passport. the actual advance and additionally Size Loan from the bank is also a wonderful product and services {that may|which can|that will} will enable varied men and ladies daily. Anytime emergencies occur, glimpse notice all individuals.

    ReplyDelete